For your convenience, MedshopExpress.com allows one time orders and the option to have a subscription order. If you choose subscription option at time of checkout, you will receive an additional 5% off of your order. Under the subscription option, you can schedule delivery every 30, 60, 90 or 180 days. Furthermore, we make it easy for you to cancel at anytime prior to shipment through your account portal or contacting us at support.medshopexpress.com!
1. If you are getting a subscription order, it is because at time of your order, you chose subscription and selected the frequency of your subscription. Your order button at that time may have looked like below:
2. The default order is always a one time order. So you will not be getting a subscription order unless you chose subscription at the time of your first order. Your initial order confirmation also shows that your order is in subscription status. Starting in July 2016, we have included additional information on the order confirmation email which shows the next ship date as below:
3. Since we can't cancel the order once the subscription ships, our our system automatically sends you an email 5 days prior to shipment to notify you that you are in a subscription plan. At this time, you have an opportunity to adjust the subscription delivery or cancel. This notification email looks like below:
4. For our notification system to work, kindly make sure emails from medshopexpress.com are on your "white list" as we can't be responsible if you do not receive our emails because should they go to your spam or any other reason.
5. The final step prior to shipment of your subscription order, is an order confirmation email. Generally you still have about 6 hours to cancel the order once you get the order confirmation email by notifying us via support. While we do our best to cancel your order during this time period, please note that we can't be responsible if the item ships after you receive the order confirmation email. This is because our warehouse attempts to process all orders as quickly as possible.
6. Once a subscription order ships out, customer is responsible for shipping costs to his shipping address should they want to cancel the order. If a package is refused, customer is responsible for shipping charges back to our facility as well per our terms of service. For international shipments, return shipping charges are often significantly more than the original shipping charge because our UPS or Fedex discounted negotiated rates do not apply to return packages.
7. We will refund all customers, who return their subscription orders within 30 days minus the shipping charges.
8. If you have any other questions on the subscription process, please feel free to contact our support team. We are here 24/7 to serve you.